Digital Millennium Copyright Act
RadiosWeb.live is a portal of radio stations that links to third-party websites through frames or windows, which takes seriously the intellectual property of content owners and, therefore, is committed to satisfying their needs, while helping them manage the publication of their content online.
Any content on these third-party websites is your sole responsibility and not that of RadiosWeb.live. We do not know whether or not the content on third-party websites is authorized by the content owner, as this is a matter between the site hosting the audio content and the content owner. RadiosWeb.live does not host any audio content on its servers or network.
RadiosWeb.live is a pro DMCA website and as such, content owners can use the DMCA protocol to request the removal of links to audio that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners are advised that removing a link from RadiosWeb.live will not remove the actual source from the third party site. Content owners should contact the audio hosting site to request removal.
We only accept removal requests for individual links. It must have the following format: https://radiosweb.live/radioxyz
If you want to request removal of multiple links, use only one DMCA notice, but list all URLs in that request.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which can be found on the US Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/), RadiosWeb .live will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement. which are reported to RadiosWeb.live’s designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of an owner of a copyright or any exclusive right under copyright, and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement Please report your notice of infringement to RadiosWeb.live by providing RadiosWeb.live’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification; and:
A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed includes:
- Evidence that you own the copyright or evidence that you are a representative of the entity that owns the infringed work or intellectual property; and:
- The date you originally published or registered this work; and:
- The date you discovered the violation; and:
- The URL that provides unlicensed copies of your work.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit RadiosWeb.live to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and:
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and:
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or with respect to this website should be emailed to RadiosWeb.live’s Designated Agent at: [email protected]